Deeply enriched with vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids– this soothing nipple balm is ideal for the all-natural mama.
Rejuvenate and heal your delicate skin with acai oil while calendul- infused olive oil works its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial magic. This potent soothing balm is free from Lanolin or any harsh unnatural additives.
Cracked nipples are red, irritated, dry, and occasionally bleeding. Common during the later stage of your pregnancy and throughout your breastfeeding journey, chronically cracked nipples can steal some of your joy.
Regular use of a soothing nipple balm can build up your nipple’s healthy moisture barrier to heal dryness and prevent it from recurring.
‘Nipples’ nipple balm contains natural anti-inflammatory properties which help to soothe any itching or other signs of inflammation.
We have chosen nourishing shea butter as our base ingredient in this potion as it is famous for keeping skin beautifully moisturised while keeping pores clear– all essential properties for your breastfeeding balm of choice.
Invocation: Apply to nipples as required, no need to wipe off before breastfeeding. Doubles as a smoothing balm for your lips. Xo
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Otway olive oil (infused with Calendula), Beeswax, Acai oil
Handmade in Australia from 100% All Natural Ingredients
Be Aware: For external use only.
- Prevents nipple irritation by adding moisture and natural nutrients
- Helps heal cracked, dry, and bleeding nipples
- Nourishes and calms nipples during the beginning of your breastfeeding journey
- Provides baby-safe comfort while feeding
- All-natural ingredients mean you don’t need to clean your nipples before feeding
- Calms irritated skin with natural healing properties
- Can be used as chapstick, cuticle cream, or targeted treatment for dry skin.