Includes : 1 x bamboo nappy & 1 x bamboo reusable insert
Great Savings as you can use this nappy from Birth to Toddler. Quality product for long lasting durability. Easy to put on and off baby saving time. Easy to change if only soiled insert not the entire nappy you just need to change insert only giving you more out of your nappy. Extra inserts can be added for more absorbency especially for night time use making them Versatile can be used day or night.
All of our LuvMe Bamboo Cloth Nappies come with a reusable bamboo insert that has 4 layers for better absorbency.
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cloth Nappy’s outshell is eco friendly waterproof; laminated polyester
and inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 4 layers: first layer is 2 x soft bamboo and second layers are 2 x high absorbing microfiber.
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse any nappies and place in dry nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturisers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.